Join our brilliant partners and become an Exhibitor at this year’s Kids and Youth Disability Expo.
The Kids and Youth Disability Expo has created a group of organisations who genuinely seek improved outcomes for their clients. Being a part of this fantastic community means that you have an opportunity to demonstrate your wares to a large audience of people who are all seeking products and services for a loved one or group of young people living with a disability.
As we enter our fourth successive year, we are very comfortable knowing that Priceline Stadium is a fantastic venue to showcase your product or service to visitors who would like to understand more about what you have to offer.
KYD-X provides a helpful, friendly and a fun-filled environment that attracts the very people that you want to talk to, and our research shows that the visitors are engaged, they make purchases on the day, and they continue to purchase after the Expo. For even more exposure, why not become a Kids & Youth Disability Expo sponsor? We understand the importance of recognising our wonderful sponsors and we make sure that we will add some very positive and valuable exposure for your brand.
Exhibitor Sign Up
KYD-X Service Provider Handbook
KYD-X is also producing a handbook showcasing the different providers and the specific services that they provide. With the first print being 1000 copies this is also a great opportunity to gain exposure to the people that are unable to attend the expo. This book will be readily available at the expo and on the KYD-X website.
The details included for the A4 article include:
• Trading Name
• Specific Services Provided
• Registered Provider/Non-Registered Provider
• What parents, families and individuals need to know about your organisation
• Any photos
• A template can be provided on request
How will we promote the Expo and you?
KYD-X will be using a wide variety of marketing and advertising focusing on attracting maximum attendance and ensuring the best outcome for the expo.
Marketing activities will include:
• Radio campaign on MIX FM
• Social media marketing
• Promotional posters/flyer
• Website which will be also widely promoted through social media
• Print media
• Industry internal promotion
• Engaging with youth groups, schools, kindergartens and child care centres with special needs programs
The Road Less Travelled
As a part of exhibitor sponsorship KYD-X is offering ‘The Road Less Travelled’ an opportunity to increase foot traffic to your exhibit space through an attendee competition. The attendees will be invited to take ‘The Road Less Travelled’ and visit the space of the participating exhibitors. Once they have visited all participating exhibitors they will be eligible to enter a draw to win some exciting prizes.
There are a number of opportunities for you to ensure exposure to your brand and that your name is clearly linked with KYD-X. Thank you for considering your sponsorship as it ensures that the expo is freely available to those who certainly need it.
- 3m x 3m Booth exhibit space (powered and lighting).
- Logo to be on the KYD-X website sponsor page with link to sponsors website.
- Welcome message as sponsor on the news section of the website.
- Welcome message as sponsor on the social media site with link to sponsor social media site
- Article (A4 size) in the KYD-X service provider handbook. (First print 1000)
- Part of ‘The Road Less Travelled’ increasing foot traffic to exhibit space.
- Recognition of sponsorship displayed on booth name board.
- Use of the KYD-X logo in all marketing & promotional material showing your support.
Fascia/ Name Board Digital print fascia name board signs featuring single colour lettering on a white background. A company sign will be installed over each open side. Full colour name board signs can be produced at an additional cost (POA)
Walling 2.4m high Velcro compatible frontrunner covered walls. Colour – black
Lighting 2x 120watt spotlights per 3m x 3m (9sqm) booth. Lights are mounted behind the front fascia panel
Power 1 x 4amp power point per 3m x 3m (9sqm) booth. Power points are mounted on the rear wall
- Includes Booth + Article (A4 Size) in KYD-X Service Provider Handbook
Digital print fascia name board signs featuring single colour lettering on a white background
2.4m wide x 1.2m high black Corinthian
1.8m trestle table with linen tablecloth
- Includes Poster Board Space + Article (A4 Size) in KYD-X Service Provider Handbook